Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

2016/07/10 05:16PM (Read 787 times)  

Anonymous: Bryan

I am a little worried about using Tinder. It wants me to create an account using my Facebook account. I am fine with that as long as my friends and family do not find out if I am using a dating app like Tinder.

Does Tinder post anything on my Facebook Page?

2016/07/10 08:22PM  

Admin

Site Admin

Admin
No, Tinder only uses Facebook to retrieve information about you. You can also download pictures from Facebook for your Tinder profile. Someone looking at your Facebook profile would not be able to tell you are using Tinder. The only way your friends and family would find out you were using Tinder is if they came across you in the Tinder app.

Hope that helps.

2016/07/11 09:56AM  

Anonymous: Alex

I have been using TInder for the last 2 months. It has never posted anything to my Facebook page.

Tinder itself has been a lot more misses than hits. I have dated 1 girl and talked to maybe 5. In total I have message more than 50. The odds don't seem really good. Same as POF in my opinion.

2016/07/11 03:47PM  

Anonymous: Jake

Quote by: Anonymous

I have been using TInder for the last 2 months. It has never posted anything to my Facebook page.

Tinder itself has been a lot more misses than hits. I have dated 1 girl and talked to maybe 5. In total I have message more than 50. The odds don't seem really good. Same as POF in my opinion.

I agree......its more of a game then a dating site, its more of a platform for people to boost their egos.

2016/07/14 07:39AM  

Anonymous: Firefly

I just saw this article about Tinder adding social features that links you up with your Facebook friends automatically

Tinder Social Feature is Outing Tinder Users in Your Circles

They better fix that and make it opt in only or they are going to have a lot of angry users! Angry Angry

2016/07/16 04:28AM  
angry

Anonymous: Lurk

They will be soon and letting all your mates know that you use the site, they are testing this new feature at the moment....I'm off any dating app that links to your social profile was never a good thing

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 11:48 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  • View Anonymous Posts 
  • Able to post 
  • HTML Allowed 
  • Censored Content