Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

2017/01/05 05:42AM  

Anonymous: Stella

Terrible site.
I think that their german homepage is old fashioned, complicated, non-user friendly. Then you have to read tons of profiles and see in order to ask a profile to show you their pic. I have met 2 men absolutely non interesting and their pics did not even match the reality... (much uglier in real). It is the worst online dating that i have seen. All they want is to grab your money. Once you are in, they will do everything to keep you longer (greedy people). A total NO-GO!

2017/01/06 04:03PM  

Anonymous: Kathy

Wow. I thought I was going crazy. I signed up, paid (!) and got some matches right away for the first 3 days. Then the middle day's matches went away, and on the 4th day I got no matches. I think there are some real people there, but it seems like not many. I'm not seeing any new people. I read a review that seemed very reputable, but wish I'd seen this first NOT worth it.

2017/01/10 04:27AM  

Anonymous: Ray

Elitesingles is a carefully constructed scam with bogus statistics, false advertising, for instance most of my suggested matches were in a different country entirely.
However the biggest scam is that it's designed to rip people off for renewals they don't want and they are extremely aggressive in chasing money.

Don't bother ticking the "do not renew " button on their site unless you take a time stamped screenprint and prepare for a fight. They will deny you ticked it and then tell you that in any event that this button is ineffective. They'll say that while the facility is on their site, that they don't accept it and that you must email them directly and at least 7 days before the end of your subscription. It's expensive and there a free sites which are better. In fact a lot of my matches were on plenty of fish.

2017/01/10 12:22PM  

Anonymous: alec

never but never hand over your CC cetails to any online date outfits ,you cant trust any of them further than you can throw these maggots . you can tick the boxes for no renewals but you are wasting your time ..they will give you the runaround for years ..all you can do is cancel your CC and get a neww one with different numbers that they dont know

2017/01/15 04:25PM  

Anonymous: Karen

EliteSingles is a rip off site that charges huge amounts of money for an ineffective and inefficient service. I joined three months at a cost of over $240 dollars and realised within 6 hours that the service was not satisfactory as my photos and information had not downloaded within 6 hours. On other sites which cost far less it is immmediate. I then tead reviews of the site which stated how unsatisfactory people find it to be. I will not receive a refund as I sent two messages wirhin the 6 hour period that I was on the site. I would strongly advise people to avoid this site as it appears to maximum cost for minimums service

2017/01/16 06:36PM  

Anonymous: AD

I joined this site and was on it for a mere 48 hours and started communicating with a man they "matched" me with who turned out to be a scam artist; started trying to get money from me. When I reported this person to the site, they assured me that they have one of the safest dating websites there is. Yeah, right! I also agree with another post, it is never clear where exactly the person lives. Being from California, at least I recognize most of the California cities. But, I live on the east coast now and don't recognize any of them. Now, I'm not sure HOW to cancel my membership.

All times are Eastern Standard Time. The time is now 10:59 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  • View Anonymous Posts 
  • Able to post 
  • HTML Allowed 
  • Censored Content