Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

2017/02/09 12:03PM  

Anonymous: jack

Quote by: Anonymous

I joined this site and was on it for a mere 48 hours and started communicating with a man they "matched" me with who turned out to be a scam artist; started trying to get money from me. When I reported this person to the site, they assured me that they have one of the safest dating websites there is. Yeah, right! I also agree with another post, it is never clear where exactly the person lives. Being from California, at least I recognize most of the California cities. But, I live on the east coast now and don't recognize any of them. Now, I'm not sure HOW to cancel my membership.

cancel your card and get a new card and they cant take any more debits..

2017/02/09 01:00PM  

Anonymous: Single cork

SCAM
The local messages stop as if it's a lak of interest and only continued messages from people from a far... You see this keeps you interested hoping for more local hoping you renew.. There's the scam.
Plus matches are usually outside the required range.also it takes days to get a response from customer care

2017/02/14 05:50PM  

Anonymous: Karen

Worst site I have ever been on. No one has a picture posted and/or they are so far away, there's no point.
I wrote to their customer service to tell them how horrible it is and their response was to broaden my search to 100 miles. Ridiculous.

2017/02/18 12:11PM  

Anonymous: D.W.

I joined based on tv commercials. When I first registered I got a flurry of activity. But NOT ONE PERSON is from my area. What good is a dating site if you have to hop on a plane for the first date? Stay away, its a ripoff.

2017/02/18 01:34PM  

Anonymous: Win58

I can only agree with everything that has been said by previous reviewers. My experience has been the same. Wasted my time filling out a lengthy questionnaire. Matches live hundreds of miles away. Few matches meet my specific criteria. No photos to look at for most of the "matches" they send me. In summary, a total ripoff and stay away. Unfortunately I already paid for 3 months I have turned off the auto renewal and I will cancel the membership before my 3 months is up, delete my profile and never get taken again. I will watch my credit card account very closely to make sure they don't take my money.

2017/02/19 10:06AM  

Anonymous: anounymous SA

I saw the ad on tv. I think it's only now they are marketing it to South Africa audience. I registered last night and I have been getting a string of mails with matches within my radius. I was going to make payment tomorrow but after reading reviews I would not waste my time and money. I will stick with match.com

2017/02/22 08:16PM  

Anonymous: Me

NO it is a worthless site. All pics are so out of focus you can't tell if men or women! And if you don't pay then cant see them or communicate. Everything is blocked. Move on!

All times are Eastern Standard Time. The time is now 08:19 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  • View Anonymous Posts 
  • Able to post 
  • HTML Allowed 
  • Censored Content