Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

jack

Anonymous
dont be frightened by intimidatory messages ,they will go to any length to scam you for more money when you want to leave their clutches..scare them back with threats of local papers and outing their scams ..online ..i had these threatening messages and ignored them as theyre fraudsters who wont want to be outed to the law ..you are delaing with hard criminals

Spartacus

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

dont be frightened by intimidatory messages ,they will go to any length to scam you for more money when you want to leave their clutches..scare them back with threats of local papers and outing their scams ..online ..i had these threatening messages and ignored them as theyre fraudsters who wont want to be outed to the law ..you are delaing with hard criminals

Absolutely, I was lucky that I needed to change my card so when the autorenew was due it didn't happen. I smacked back in email after ' collections ' contacted me and heard nothing back. No joke half the money they make must be unsolicited payments. It's criminal.

I should point out I'm in New Zealand and I don't think it's as bad here as in the US and Canada but still pretty saweded.

Monica Florida

Anonymous
angry
THIS SITE IS A RIP OFF. Don't do it. No matches and they auto renew your membership unless you cancel within 3 DAYS OF JOINING. You don't know its a joke until after 3 days and then they don't care and won't refund your money.

Daniel

Anonymous
angry
A very bad value for money. Autorenewal. Poor matches (both quantity and quality).
Avoid like plague.

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 02:37 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content